Last Sunday Tish Zone, my sister, and Leah Lipsky threw me a baby shower in DC. They planned it around an international theme with snacks from all over the world and word games to challenge our language skills. It was so much fun!
Thank you to the hosts:
Tish couldn't come but here I am opening up a present from her:
Me, Sarah and Kaylin (from right after the party):And Leah who had the party at her new house:
I was surprised by all the decoration when I walked into the room:
And here are some snaps of a few of the guests (Beth Fine from Emory and Leslie Ekstrom who was our Peace Corps director in Bangladesh):
And we finished off the evening with dinner around the corner during which Kaylin was so much fun expressing her happiness with the entertainment offered by ceiling fans.
Now all we're waiting on is the baby!!! We spent a lot of time this weekend organizing the apartment and feel confident that we're ready for the little guy to arrive. ~2 more weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment