I'll warn you I have no photos for this entry - but I do have 2 fun facts.
Henry gave his first real kiss - and then 17 more of them - today. He's super cute about it. If you tap on your cheek or just lean in a little he'll plant a big circle of goober on your cheek and then smile really big and/or clap. His new skill was put to the test as we said our nightly "Goodnight" to the all the family in our photos. Aunt Sarah happened to get an extra big, smile-ly kiss.
The other new development is that this is the second night Henry has persuaded me to let him go to bed holding on tight to .... his favorite book? nope a delicious piece of chocolate? nope a fluffy stuffed animal? nope his toothbrush? yep I guess those bristles offer a unique kind of comfort. I wonder how long this attachment will last; given the alternatives, I think I'll support it.
No comments:
Post a Comment