Yesterday we had a great morning and lunch over at Scott's colleague's house. We invited some of our friends to join us which made for a lively morning with 4 little kids (they have a ~1 and a 2 year old) running around. The home-cooked food was amazing. Kaiser's daughter enjoyed giving me some hair clips and would have loved to put mendhi/henna designs on my hands but I was finally successful at convincing her that with two kids running around I didn't think I'd be able to manage not using my hands for 5 hours why the color set in. All in all we had a great time and are already looking forward to spending some at their house again during the next upcoming Eid.
As you can see in the photos above, Henry is still obsessed with stickers. I'm not sure if it was such a good idea to buy him a sheet of neon colored heart stickers the other day at the store. Perhaps we need to let our supply dwindle out and wait awhile before we get more. Here are some photo series that capture the sticker madness and more:
Here are Scott and Henry putting together the crib for Elliot. Notice they are sticker-less in the beginning and then take a break to put on their selections before continuing.
Here's Henry putting about 21 stickers all over himself. During his afternoon nap that day the stickers had migrated all over his body even ending up under his shirt and on the back of this thigh. We'll be finding stickers around the house for awhile. Even Guinness was attacked...
And one more from this morning
Here are a few random snap shots
The boys and the ladies during lunch (we hired another nanny, Pollobi, to cover for Shilpi during her maternity leave. She just had her baby last Friday! Yay!)
I think that Elliot looks so much like Scott in this photo.
1 comment:
I love the ducky sleeping onesie...
cx
Post a Comment