Henry goes to a half day of school, Jingle Bells, every day. We carpool with his best friend Jafe which means that our car takes the boys in the morning and Jafe's car picks them up at lunch. Normally I go down with Elliot in the morning and hang out until Henry is in the car. All this fanfare usually takes about 5 minutes. The other day when we switched up the carpool schedule and had to wait for a bit until Jafe's car came to get Henry in the morning, I brought my camera to take photos outside while we waited.
Heading down in the elevator
Hanging out
Picking flowers
Watching some men start up a fire in a pile of leaves and garbage...of course
Waiting to surprise Shobita
Just goofing off
Just wanted you to rest assured that he's keeping active. Here's what he accomplished in 2 minutes:
Another random photo...can you tell why the food in this picture is weird? It was taken at a highway bus stop restaurant that I often stop at. For the record, I decided not to order the "chicken burger":
I realized the other day that I had not taken photos of Elliot in awhile (which Scott assures me means 5 days). I happened to have the camera right near me when Elliot started to eat dinner so I began to take photos - and my oh my doesn't this lal shak (red spinach, one of our favs actually) look appealing?? Elliot happened to love it.
And on that note - have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment