Henry has had a great time trying out some sports. Elliot has been great with finding ways to keep himself entertained while he supported Henry on the sidelines. I'm sure Elliot will be happy once he's old enough to join in.
He practiced his front crawl at lessons at Emory
Henry talks about how excited he is to play soccer again soon. In his second 'season' last Spring he definitely understood the game a bit more than that first season, and I'm curious to see how comfortable he'll be out there now that he's watched some of the World Cup and we continue to play in the back yard.

And he's in the midst of playing t-ball which he just loves! I think t-ball matches with this personality a bit better than soccer, at this point, because he gets a little down time and doesn't have to stick with the pack.






No comments:
Post a Comment