Just some randoms:
Elliot these days talks about how he wants to be a great white shark when he grows up. Apparently he talks about it so much that his teachers decided to draw him a big shark to hang on the wall. Coincidently, Elliot was wearing a shark shirt the next day when I could take a photo. By the way, Henry wants to be a whale shark which he likes to describe as not a whale at all but a fish and the biggest fish (or shark).
The boys and I have been spending time in the parks within 0.5 miles of our house.
As soon as I download my photo of the boys dressing like twins, on their own volition, with their teenage mutant ninja turtles shirts I'll put it up on the blog.
I have thoroughly embraced Henry's latest act of independence. He now wants to make his own sandwiches as well as sandwiches for Elliot. Sweet. Soon enough they'll be able to get their own breakfast ready - that will be bliss.






No comments:
Post a Comment