June 27, 2010

Scott goes to Lebanon; Becky and Henry head to Williamsburg

Henry and I jumped at the chance to spend a week with Sarah, Drew, and Kaylin in Williamsburg while Scott was on a business trip to Lebanon. Sarah and Drew did a great job of pampering me by not letting me cook, clean, or even lift anything. Ahhh, so relaxing. I spent my days reading while hanging out with Henry and looking forward reunions with the gang.

Kaylin remembered her cousin Henry and, again, was so happy to give him kisses and hang out with him every chance she got.


You can see in this photo that Kaylin did not like the fact that her seat belt, and Henry's seat belt, prevented her from holding his hand...or maybe just poking at his belly button.
I just thought I would throw in a photo of Henry totally passed out in the Moby Wrap. This thing works like a CHARM in calming him down while keeping the person carrying him super comfy.

Unfortunately I didn't take any photos of Kaylin in her cute swimsuit splashing around when we went to the neighborhood pool. I'll be sure to do so next time!

No comments: