December 14, 2010

Photos from the past few weeks

When will there be a camera that can just follow me around or be a "birdie on my shoulder" taking photos whenever I want them snapped?  I haven't published a post in a little while because I just haven't been taking that many photos.  That being said, here are a few from the last few weeks since Thanksgiving.


Here are some photos from a Christmas themed play group.  I just love that Henry doesn't mind wearing hats. While most kids dropped the Santa hat as soon as they could, Henry sported his the whole time!
 Nothing like a bit of slober
 Handing out stocking goodie bags....
 ....while Henry was taking a nap. 
Later that day
 Relaxing on his "hammock"
Two days ago enjoying some broccoli, carrots, and yogurt.

 Having a good old time
 Playing yesterday morning with some added entertainment for me.  Like I said, he doesn't mind hats and he proudly wore Pooh for a long while.

No comments: