September 19, 2010

4 months old

Henry is now 4 months!  He's getting closer to crawling and can cover a queen sized bed in no time - of course with no organized plan of direction and a lot of time with his butt way up high in the air.  On another note, he just started really giggling - I love it!  We went to the doctor today so I have new stats for Henry:
weight: 15.27 lbs, 6.87 kg - 40th percentile
length: 64.80 cm - 63rd percentile
Weight for length: 27th percentile
Head circumference: 42 cm - 59 percentile

One more photo from the morning of his birthday...  It can be hard to coax the little guy to sleep when he just wants to look around and enjoy the sights.  I realized that using the "hooter hider" was a way to block Henry from seeing what's around him and, therefore, a great way to help him get some shut eye during the day if he really doesn't want to nap.  Here's a photo from when I put him down after carrying him in the sling while getting ready in the morning and using the hooter hider.  For some reason this mass of material made me laugh. (Don't worry, after I snapped the photo I took away the extra cloth.)

No comments: