I thought I'd lure you in with that title. Actually Henry stands all by himself while he's playing with a toy that is basically a table filled with all sorts of things that light up and sign songs and are placed at just the right height. Just yesterday I noticed he was quite balanced when he was entranced by the amusement and leaning against the edge. Of course, most of his weight is against the table but it's still super fun that he can stand there all alone and play. I was alone when I was trying to take these photos and I obviously had to stay right near him to catch him if he toppled, but I snagged a few. He probably stood there for almost a minute! Then he did it again when we were on a video skype with the grandparents :)
This next one is dark but it's fun because he's looking at the camera. The fact that he is not supported by me doesn't shine through as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment