October 20, 2010

Before bed and early morning

Here are some photos from Henry before he went to bed:




And from this morning:

He loves his books!  Last night and this morning he bee-lined it straight to the stack of books and started pulling them out and spreading them all around - and chewing them.  I can't wait until the day when he thinks to flip them open himself.  he's learned how to turn pages; when we're reading lying down on the bed he gets his whole body into turning the page rolling from one side to the other with the page in his hand.  This morning when he was roaming around the bed I held up one of the books and called his name.  Once he saw what I was holding he booked it (ha, no pun intended ;) ) over to me and laid on his back ready to read.  He's taking after Scott with his love for books.

No comments: