I'm still waiting on the swim class instructor to send out the class photo she took in the pool, but I thought I wouldn't hold off longer on sending out photos from the baby group we're in. The group of moms and a dad and kids meet weekly for a play group.
Of course I had to be on my business trip when they brought the camera for the group photo. Henry is the youngest of the bunch (but not by much) and so far has spent many of the play group session sleeping. The get togethers are held at a very convenient time of 10am - just when Henry wants to nap. I've missed the last few but hope to go again soon and see how much more Henry may interact now that he can sit and almost crawl.
The baby community is rather small and tight knit and pretty much all of the people in the play group are the ones in the swim class. It's fun to see familiar faces...
Henry has a new bathing suit that he'll be sporting at the next swim class. It's a body suit made with SPF 50 material. We've already used it during a random afternoon at the pool and he loves it.
No comments:
Post a Comment